Argan Oil is also known as ‘Liquid Gold’ amongst celebrities and is
extremely sought after as the latest must-have, makeup bag essential.
Celebrities such as Eva Mendes, Taylor Swift and Salma Hayek swear by
Argan Oil to provide their hair and skin with an immediate moisture
infusion and superior hydration.
Originating from Morocco, Argan Oil is extracted from the Nuts of the
Argan Tree, also known as ‘The Tree of Life’. The Moroccan people have
been using it for centuries but only in recent times have these amazing
properties been brought to light.
The kernels are gathered up by local villagers and “cold crushed” to
extract the Argan Oil which in turn is exported all over the world. This
totally sustainable resource is not only free of heavy industry and
pollution, it also serves to sustain many Moroccan families well above
the poverty line and provides year round employment for thousands of
otherwise unskilled workers.
PURE ARGAN OIL helps
to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by softening the skin and
increasing elasticity as well as repairing the appearance of damage
caused by the sun, pollution, stress, smoking and environmental factors.
When used on the hair, PURE ARGAN OIL helps to repair the appearance of damage caused by the sun, heat, styling and colouring and gives hair a lustrous shine.
Why PURE ARGAN OIL?
- Australian manufactured & owned
- Pure formula contains 98% Argan Oil & 2% Vitamin E Oil
- The Argan Oil is Certified Organic
- The formula is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin and hair
- NO sulphates, parabens, petrochemicals or other harsh substances
- Naturally rich in Vitamins E, F, A & C
- A rich source of Omega 9 and Essential Fatty Acids
- A rich source of Squalene (a natural moisturiser)